Wednesday

WCW: GBEMI OLATERU-OLAGBEGI

Happy new year fellaz!! It's great to be back after the amazingly short holidays! Our first woman crush of the year is the delectable Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi. What's not to love about her? She's an on-air-personality at Beat FM and the C.E.O of Gbemisoke shoes. How she has been able to anchor an evening show all by herself over the years is very impressive, so I thought to have a quick chat with her. Enjoy!




1)     You are a media personality and a fashion entrepreneur, what do you love most about your career path?

GBEMI: The freedom to create . I can come up with new ideas for the media part and come up with new ideas for the fashion part .

Gbemisoke Shoes


2)     As a media personality, you will have gone for quite a number of auditions; can you tell us about one audition you can never forget?

GBEMI: I was invited to audition for a very popular show and I was TOTALLY unprepared . I ended up messing it up because I was too nervous to answer some of the questions they asked me. The lesson is “Do your research and be prepared for anything !”

3)     What do you love to do outside of work?

GBEMI: I watch movies , series and reality shows.




4)     You anchor the drive time show on Beat FM all by yourself, what tips would you say have helped you become respectable and popular over the years?


GBEMI: I think people count on me to say it is as it is. They do not always like what I have to say but they always know I keep it real .

5)     What’s something you wish you could do but don’t know how to?

GBEMI: Play the drums and DJ. I’m going to learn at least one of them this year.

6)     What is your most favorite thing about yourself?

GBEMI:  My favorite thing is that I can adapt to any situation I find myself in. I always survive . No matter what !



7)     What advice would you give to someone trying to make it in the media industry?
GBEMI: Be innovative , be smart and resilient .

8)     It’s a new year; tell us one thing you hope to do in 2018?

 GBEMI: Make more money , work smarter !

9)     What’s on your mind this Wednesday?

 GBEMI: What gym to enroll in ! Lol

That's it guys,
Stay inspired and have an awesome 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...