Wednesday

WCW: THE DOCTORPRENEUR

Hi everyone! What's up?
It's another beautiful Wednesday. I was unavoidably off for a week ;( so I'm making it up to you with our WCW today :)
She's a doctor and an entrepreneur ( short form- Doctorpreneur!) She runs four businesses - Hair by Dedun, Deduns cakes, Dedun cooks and belle artistry by Dedun. She is also a motivational speaker; how amazing! So without further ado,it's Dr. Dedun Oluwo.
Enjoy!



1) What has helped you the most in balancing all your businesses?
Valuing my time and effort. I place maximum value on everything I do so I can get the best result. This showed in my businesses and in turn pushed me to make sure I focus and eventually the balance found it's way.

2) Tell us something that makes you happy and something that pisses you off?
Being appreciated makes me happy and being taken for granted pisses me off.

3)  If you could give everyone in the world something, what would it be?
My time and me sowing a seed in their lives one way or the other.



4) What inspires you?
My goals inspire me. With them in sight, I have no excuse than to push on and achieve them. 

5) One thing you are currently enjoying about your life?
Being free from school.


6) It’s Wednesday, Please tell us some women you look up to and why?

Number one has to be my mum, she's everything I aspire to be and more.

Mo Abudu, Love her. I remember her from her beginning days on Moments with Mo and she has built an empire for herself now. I want to do that, build from where I am at the moment.

If you'd like to know more about her visit her website

Stay inspired!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...