Saturday

#Beauty Glad i finally got to use my purple LMC lipstick!

Ever had something that you like but never know how to use?

For me, it was the purple lipstick i got from LMC Cosmetics.

The owner had come on my show to give out some quick make up tips (getting ready in a jiffy) and she was sweet enough to give two lipsticks and two lipstains from the collection for my personal use.

Well i had used the others (till i finished one), the purple one i had always been too shy to use.

Now i am in no way a make up guru and i leave face beating to the professionals so when i do my own make up, i play safe. Pink, brown, that's my safe place.

So how lucky was i that after getting styled for hosting duties for Women in Journalism 2017, Modupe of Makeupby Mogizzie looked at my lipstick collection (i have a cold sore so we chose not to use any of hers), and without being prompted, chose the purple!

Here it is, complete look!. Do you like?






No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...