Thursday

#ThrowbackStyleThursday My Little Black Judging Dress

It is #ThrowbackThursday and a perfect opportunity for a style throwback.

I remember i had two versions of the dress in this picture. One was more of a peach colour but i loved the black one because it was simple but then has that pizzazz brought on by the glittery top half. If you know me and my mantra, you know that is what describes my style- simple but dramatic.

I took this picture on the red carpet for the talent show, 'God's Children Great Talent' where i was a regional judge. It was fun to see kids of between 3 and 18 dancing, drawing, singing and more.

Judging is never easy but i always try to be firm and fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...