Tuesday

In Pictures... Everyone (and their sister) turned out to celebrate Gbemisoke shoes!



Hi all,
See pictures from the one year anniversary of the Gbemisoke shoe brand. 
The event featured notable faces like Funke Bucknor-Obruthe (my sisterrrrr), Sasha, Omalicha, Bovi, Fade Ogunro, Lamide Akintobi, Kate Henshaw, Debola Williams, Tee A, and a host of others. 

Speaking on the anniversary, Gbémisókè Shoes CEO, Gbemi Olagbegi-Olateru stated,

“I’m overjoyed and excited at the turn out. Starting this shoe line a year ago was terrifying but seeing how far it has come and the reception it has enjoyed, I am excited for the great things that are ahead. I’d like to thank everyone that came to celebrate with me, my ever loyal customers and all Gbémisókè Shoes’ supporters!”













No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...