1) Many people see you as a style icon, do you ever feel under pressure to look stylish, especially when you don’t really feel like dressing too glam?
Ronke: I will rather say I'm blessed with a chameleon kind of beauty, when I'm not all glammed you probably wouldnt know that is Rhonkefella so outside the social media world, if I do not feel like being all dressed up , I don't force it, I just step out as ADERONKE not Rhonkefella!
2) Your brand is quite popular and respectable on social media; what will be your top three tips for people who hope to grow their brand via social media?
Ronke: know your purpose
3) Please share with us one of your proudest moments in your career?
Ronke: being awarded and getting recognition for what I do makes me proud, when I started it was just all about my passion, never did I set out to be known or whatever, was just doing what I love, so having to be duly recognized and awarded is such an honor, and a thing of pride I must say!
4) Have you ever had any embarrassing style moments? Please tell us about them?
Ronke::Not yet! Been keeping d CV clean🤣
5) What’s your favourite fashion piece?
Ronke: glasses ( eye wear)
6) A Style NO NO for you has to be what?
Ronke: whatever doesn't fit me, I won't wear it
7) What’s that one thing you wish to do but haven’t yet done?
Ronke: singing and acting
8) Tell us something about you/your work that many people don’t know about.
Ronke: my work is stressful, sometimes mentally and physically, sometimes depression sets in! Specially when you always wanna stay ahead of your game! I'm a creative so it first takes a lot of mind work before the putting pieces together
9) If you were to choose one, what's something you’d like to change in the fashion industry ?
Ronke: Honestly nothing I can think of at this moment of this interview!
10) What’s on your mind this Wednesday
Ronke: Money o! Never been this motivated to make more money, more great moves! Working on new collections at the moment it's about to be LIT
For more of her glam photos: